1. I'm the oldest of three girls, and our names are Alyssa, Ashley, and Angela. All A's. I distinctly remember my Mom going through the whole list once or twice before getting the right name when we were in trouble!
2. I can't stand odd numbers, which why the title says 6 things about me instead of 5. Although my favorite number is 7, that's the only exception. I know, weird.
3. I have naturally curly hair, but I rarely wear it that way. Takes way to much time to tame that mane...
4. In high school I was a hard core Tupac fan, and I may or may not jam out to "California Love" when my kids aren't with me.
5. I’m a huge Alabama Crimson Tide fan! We’ve contemplated naming our next little one Bear...after Paul “Bear” Bryant. That’s how much I love BAMA! Roll Tide!
6. Jesus told me that I needed to check my thyroid, which resulted in having it removed! Thank you Jesus....literally.
Hey! I'm Aly, also known as Alyssa, Lyss, or Al. Al is actually a fairly new one, given to me by my associate photographer Laurin Kluver. I kind of like it, so I think I'll be keeping it around.
I'm a wife to the most handsome, hunky, blonde haired, blue eyed babe named Patrick. I'm sure all us wives think we have the most hunky, handsome husbands and none of us are wrong. He's my biggest fan, and I love him to death for it.
I'm a mama to three fun, wild, free spirited kiddos. Two boys and a girl, and I wouldn't have it any other way- except for maybe another. But, my hubby says shops closed.
I've lived in Montana most of my life. But, if I could move anywhere it would be: San Diego, California or Manhattan, New York. I'm a city girl at heart!
We'll be in touch soon!
Thank you for your note!
“Aly is one of the most talented photographers I’ve had the opportunity to shoot with. She is incredibly hardworking, patient and kind, very professional, and her photos are absolutely breathtaking. She is AMAZING!!!! I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for any occasion. She will be my family’s photographer forever!!”
"Aly was the photographer at my winter wedding, and to sum it up- she was amazing!!!! ...Our wedding was in Great Falls, and Aly researched to make sure we had good picture places, came early to check it all out... On the day of the wedding, she was literally the perfect hype person... It was just like having a friend there for the whole day! ...The pictures turned out BEAUTIFUL! And I received them in 30 days! ...I really can't recommend Aly enough- if you want a friend, someone to listen to your ideas and capture them, and just an all around good person/photographer- Aly's your girl!"
"Just wrapped up our first session with Aly and it was amazing! She is a joy to be around and her smile and her laugh are contagious! She was extremely patient with our two daughters and gave us so much direction.I recommend her to all families with little kids, my daughters loved her, and listened to her. This is the first photography experience where my kids didn't make me want to pull out my hair."
"Alyssa was absolutely amazing to work with! Great communication and easy to schedule a time and place as well! Pictures were fun and she had great ideas and even asked what we had in mind as well!!! Turn around time for pictures is quick as well!!! HIGHLY recommend for anyone wanting professional pictures done!"